▼ What is Amazon Pay?
Amazon Pay is a payment service that allows you to payment purchase prices and service usage fees using your Amazon account.
By logging in with your Amazon account, your customers (buyers) do not need to enter their address or credit card information, so they can place orders easily and conveniently.
"recurring payment (Auto Pay)" is also supported.
Benefits of Amazon Pay
- 1. Improved conversion rate
payment it is possible to prevent the basket from dropping and improve the conversion rate.
- 2. Acquire new customers
It provides buyers with smooth, stress-free purchases and can be expected to improve new customer acquisition rates.
- 3. Countermeasures against fraudulent transactions
Amazon monitors account and password management 24 hours a day, 365 days a year,
In addition, the Amazon Marketplace Guarantee (*) is applied, so you can install it with confidence.
* Amazon Marketplace Guarantee is a system in which Amazon guarantees up to 300,000 yen of the total purchase amount including shipping charges to the purchaser in case of trouble between the business operator and the purchaser.
Amazon Pay operation flow
Flow from purchase to payment to member stores
- … Purchase information, payment number, payment completion notification
- Log in with your Amazon account
- Address / payment information linkage (Amazon → member store)
- Address / payment option display (Merchant → Consumer)
- payment processing (Member store → GMO-PG)
- payment processing (GMO-PG → Amazon)
- payment processing result (Amazon → GMO-PG)
- payment completion notification (GMO-PG → member store)
- Product / service provision
- Delivery of sales [Payment] (Amazon → GMO-PG)
- Delivery of sales [Payment] (GMO-PG → Merchant)
Flow until service introduction
The flow of Amazon Pay use is as follows.
Step1. Apply for pre-screening to GMO-PG
Please link the EC site to be introduced to the GMO-PG sales staff.
Step2. Get Amazon Pay Seller Account
Step3. Enter our designated account in the sales deposit account and prepare a screenshot (evidence)
If you do not apply with our designated account, you will not be able to use it through us.
Step4. PG Multi-Payment Service (6 points must be submitted below)
seller central Login Email address, client ID, seller ID, access key ID, secret access key, Step.3 Evidence
Step5. After setting the system with GMO-PG, provide the production environment
We will set up our system based on the evidence that you cooperated with.
Step6. Start production operation
Precautions for Amazon Pay
- ・ It is necessary to install the "Login with Amazon account" button before the payment data
- ・ Please do not change the transaction status on the Amazon Pay management screen (Seller Central).
* There may be a difference in the payment status between our company and Amazon, which may affect the payment of sales proceeds.
- ・ Amazon Pay can only be used by those who have a Amazon.co.jp (Japan Amazon) account and have registered their card information and address.
- ・ The sales amount will be credited to the member stores as the PG Multi-Payment Service
* If our designated account is not registered correctly, it may affect payment